1. Spam, also known as junk message, is an unsolicited commercial messages, especially bulk message. Unsolicited means that the recipient has not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent. Bulk means that the message is sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having substantively identical content. The term ‘spamming’ refers to transmitting, distributing or delivering any unwanted commercial correspondence, especially in mass quantities, thru the electronic means of communication.
2. Subscribers can be added to the Service account (“WSBlasting.com Account”) contact list manually. In such cases, the User must have their subscriber’s permission to process their data. It is prohibited to send messages to any person that has not expressed their consent to receive such information from the User. We would like to note that the subscriber’s consent may not be presumed or infer from the statements of other content. In addition, subscribers may withdraw their consent at any time.
3. WSBlasting.com strictly prohibits users from renting, leasing and/or purchasing contacts from a third party, as well as from gathering them through surreptitious methods, such as scraping or harvesting. The use of any kinds of automated solutions, software or scripts is strictly prohibited. The User may store, manage the data and send electronic information only to those recipients who have expressly agreed to receive such information from the User.
4. We reserve the right to verify the list of subscribers imported by the User in terms of their quality, i.e. among others possessing required approvals for the sending of electronic messages, existence of spam-traps or misspellings. The negative result of such a verification entitles us to reject the imported list. If a greater number of contacts is imported, we reserve the right to require the User to carry out a test dispatch to a part of contacts. The User’s capability to import the entire list or send messages to the remaining contacts from the list will depend on the results of the test dispatch.
5. The User must provide true and accurate information to be used in their messages, the data must clearly identify the sender. The subject line must not be deceptive, and thus mislead the subscriber about the purpose and content of the message.
6. The messages cannot contain any vulgar or illegal content.
7. The User must not use the Service to send any unsolicited and unwanted correspondence. Neither the WSBlasting.com contact, nor the WSBlasting.com URL may be included in a bulk message or in a bulk-advertised web page.
8. Appropriate actions, such as terminating User’s account without notice or a refund and/or reporting the Customer and the incident to their ISP and proper authorities shall be taken, with or without notice, at our sole discretion and subject to mandatory provisions of law, should the User be found spamming or using the Service for any other abusive or illegal practices. Without limiting the foregoing, the User shall be liable for any loss incurred or damage suffered by WSBlasting.com or any third party should such loss result from noncompliance with this Anti-Spam Policy.
9. For more information regarding Malaysia anti-spam policy, please refer to the Anti-Spam Toolkit published by Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission (MCMC).
10. If you believe you have been spammed, please notify complaints@WSBlasting.com.